Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the official blog site for the comic strip, Drawn Out Dad!
Drawn Out Dad was created about 2 years ago, by me, one evening when I was completely and utterly exhausted from work and family life. In a sleep-deprived stupor I somehow thought a comic strip based on a sleep-deprived Dad would be funny.
Not only did the first strip get good reviews, but subsequent strips grew and grew in popularity. I was in shock!
Wanting to bring my comic strip to a broader audience, and with a timely suggestion from a good friend of mine from All Star Comics http://ascmelbourne.blogspot.com/ I have now created the Drawn Out Dad blog site.
Over the coming weeks and months I will post up the comic strip for you all to enjoy. I have quite a few currently completed and as always, I am working on more.
I hope you enjoy the comic strip, and as always I welcome all comments and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment